Ganco was incorporated in 2003 for the specific purpose of development, investment and management of commercial and residential property. The Company has sought opportunities in other fields and in 2004 ventured into developing medical centres, serviced apartments and offices. The Board had set a target to increase its residential portfolio to 200 units, this has now been exceeded.
To date trading activity has amounted to a total approximate GDV of over £300 million and the Company has :
- Completed agreements to provide commercial space to Institutions such as the NHS, Tesco, Sainsbury's, Carpetright, British Heart Foundation, KFC, Lidl, Costa Coffee & Poundland.
- Developed quality residential accommodation which it has retained within its portfolio.
- Acquired office premises to convert under permitted development into high quality residential apartments for letting.
- With net assets of over £150 million, Ganco is one of the largest private property owners in South London.
- Acquired and currently manages on behalf of its overseas clients a commercial property portfolio valued in excess of £100 million with a current rent roll of £10 million per annum.